Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dark[Zeus]

Banned

Dark[Zeus]

ok i admit i come and go from checking this place prety regularly to not checking to for a few weeks. but ill tell you, before he got banned i was on here for hours on end just trying to keep up with what he said and all the flames. mabee hell come back to give us a laugph again some time. but really, mabee we should put up some links for these guys that come saying i wanna hack to point them elsewear so thell spend less time on....... also, i think he may have set a record for the time it took him to get banned........ i mean, what not even 2 days? wow

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    He registered in May, so it was atleast 6 days I think....

I like the most recently banned list and the close to being banned list of the front page. That is kinda cool. Lets people know they are in trouble and may do something to correct their stupidity...

<edit>
    Actually, it was 5-28 to 6-4, so 7 days.....

Umm, wasn't System_Overload banned since Focmaester....

Humm, speaking of the guy, this is his status from a post in the AO Addicts thread....

\"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Banned
    well, they must be brand new cause i just now looked at them...... yeah i think there a good warning or indicator that your screwing up but then isnt that simelar to what i sugested a couple of days ago about the flame top 10? just on the other side, whos getting them....... see what im saying?

Sounds good - how about links to their last posts to give us all a good chortle?

btw - What is the criteria for banning a user? Are users with x negative AntiPoints automatically booted, or is it a manual procedure? If it's manual procedure such a list might be a tad difficult to produce.
    Code:
    sqlq = "select TOP 10 * from threads where _
    user = 'kiddiot' _
    and (post = 'irrelevant' _
    or post = 'how do I hack %mail' _
    or post = 'plain stupid') _
    ORBER BY user.penis_size ASC"
    \"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.\"
    Sir Winston Churchill.

Banned
    just a guess, but id say that its a set number if they got a top 10 closest to being banned...... kinda leads you tobelive that its set somewhere...... i think i saw someone posted it here somewhere, i think it was -300....... just if my memory serves, sorry i cant quite a post tho. credit to whoever said it tho, not me

also, "ORBER BY user.penis_size ASC"..... what about the females here? just wondering, cause then theyd be the first to get booted, or last depending on if its ansending or decending

Computer Forensics
    gah! my ass is on fire *FART*
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

what about the females here?
    Does anyone here think Dark[Zeus], system_overload or focmaester were female?? Apologies to the ladies in the house, but I think you would find that the 'l-user list' would consist almost exclusivley or pre-pubesant males.

Of course if I am wrong I apologise to all the female kiddiots, but as I say, I think you'll find on the whole that female kiddiots (certainly from my experience on these boards) are as rare as the proverbial rocking-horse doo-doo .
    \"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.\"
    Sir Winston Churchill.

I should have found if Dark[Zeus] had a website, now that would have been amusing...
    =======================
    I\'ve lost a lot of things in my time.
    But out of all the things i\'ve lost, i miss my mind the most!

Wow- that was quick - has anyone noticed that we know have a 10 most recently banned list! JP, when I grow up I want to be just like u
    Sir Winston Churchill.

lol it was announced earlier in this same thread if u read up more ntsa :P
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..