Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Check This Out!!!

SD...he's trying to HELP you ya dumbass...the titles he suggested would have improved your post and would probably get more people to view the post...and the sites...not to mention help with searching the archives....

learn ...and now i'll step back while you get flamed...

geez...
    I used to be With IT. But then they changed what IT was. Now what I'm with isn't IT, and what's IT seems scary and weird." - Abe Simpson

The site's are sweet.......
    Guus: Is it worth a flame? It wasn't really intentional.....
    - Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    I like the sites, Subject could use some work, but who cares.

For all you Flash junkies out there goto www.flashkit.com It is a forum based solely on Flash. It has great tutorials examples for download and all kinds of good stuff from sound loops, to 3d imaging. Have fun. Laters.

.....LMFAO.....
    If you cant beat em join en till you can beat em

Originally posted here by zigar
    SD...he's trying to HELP you ya dumbass...the titles he suggested would have improved your post and would probably get more people to view the post...and the sites...not to mention help with searching the archives....

learn ...and now i'll step back while you get flamed...

geez...
    I'm being called a dumbass because i said that you shouldn't be whining about a title? And Flamed? Also because of my comment? Flaming me for just the title is rediculous. Cooooommmoooooon. It's just the freakin title, right? Or am I missing something about my post here? I didn't accadently asked help on a hotmail password I hope. 'Mmmm, maybe i'll take another look.

Man, relax.
    Bleh.

Those sites were cool. Got hooked on PegBall and those. Gunna play pegball.
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

lol calm down guys its only a topic

( and they told me my anger management classes did me no good ! woo are they wrong now!)

- jan

I was checking my traffic log today and found this forum.
    Im glad you guys liked my site.

thank you.
    www.flashlevel.com

Flashlevel, we are are glad you found us Maybe you will wanna stick around, because the more developers the better!

Thanks SD for the links... now to figure how some of these sites are done, cuz I am developing a web site myself. Too bad I suck

As for the choice of topic, it is not so bad. At least it wasn't another Sub7 or How Do I Hack question hehe

Bleh.