Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Feature: Auto User Ban!

Banned

New Feature: Auto User Ban!

Greetings All:

Well, after a LOT of time and energy, I am please to announce that we have finished, and have installed, our new "Auto Ban User" feature.

This feature is part of our AntiPoints System, and will serve to help keep our community free from users that are "a pain in the ass".

Once a user gets below a certain AntiPoint Total, they will be greeted with a message on the main site page warning them that if they don't shape up, their account will be removed.

After their AntiPoint Total drops below a critical level, the system will ban their account entirely.

As you know, the AntiPoint System has MANY MANY MANY checks and balances in place. Take a look at the AntiPoint Status of users in this community, and you'll see that it's about where you would expect it to be. The "Auto Ban User" feature has even further check and balances in place, to insure that it can not be abused.

Attached you will find a screen shot of the warning message that users will see once their AntiPoint Status starts falling into the red. Obviously they won't see anything if their status falls below the critical level, because their account will be banned.

We are very proud of this new feature, and hope that it proves to keep this community a place to exchange thoughts and ideas, problem free!

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar

first post

Wohoo, first post

Oh wait, this isn't slash dot....

Ok, had to get that in. Excellent idea JP. I think that this will definately help with a lot of the problems that we have on this board. Couple more scripts like this, and you will be able to retire and let the site run itself
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

lol @

good one JP

/me likes this new feature
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

Sweeeeeeeet!
    Keep it up
    - Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.

I like it....Greenies for JP

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    nice.. keep it up.. btw.. what is the critical point??

Banned
    Nice

Banned
    Greetings All:

The "critical point" is not something that's useful to release to the general public, heh. Just think of it all as "magic". Heh.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    oh my god, he actually assigned antipoints to JP
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Sweet new feature.
    The more I deal with people, the more I LOVE my computer.