Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Feature: Auto User Ban!

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Excellent! Thank you JP!!

So when can we buy things with the positive AO Points like the AO lunch box, nose picker and toe nail cutter? =)
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Awesome idea JP, hopefully this will stop some of those "how do i hack?" questions that are getting really old really fast
    [shadow] The Reflection Of A Pool Does Not Reveal Its Depth[/shadow] [blur]-Anonymous[/blur]

when the legions of little leprechauns finally catch you and steal your shiny pot of positive antipoints... he he he
    [glowpurple]The Nutta [/glowpurple]

Banned
    good job JP

Antionline Herpetologist
    Kudos to you. Great feature JP!
    Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

Banned
    hmmmm
    can no one else see that this will lead to disaster when someone sees that little message well.. usless posts here they come in the hordes i can see jokes increasing usless exploits vunrability warnings virus warning the list goes on and on ..... take system overlord for example had lost of negs started posting jokes to get into the green when people got sick of that every tech news article under the sun.. just a warning hehe
    RiOtEr

I'm glad it's in... but sometimes it seems like most problem users don't have the patience it takes to get banned... Instead it's a swarm of clueless kiddies who post a few items only... Death by a thousand cuts.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

great idea, and I love the hall of shame!!!!

But RiOter is right, I can see the system abused....but who cares! let the fun of auto-ban begin!
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....

This should go as a warning for all "pain in the asses"