Thread: Mental Capacity Test - Solid

Mental Capacity Test - Solid

Found this mental capacity test, i got all of the questions wrong, how well did you do?

http://www.astalavista.com/features/test.shtml

Good Luck
    \"Why is the bomb always gettin\' the last word?\" - Will Smith - Lost & Found (2005)

I got the first one wrong, but then i remembered a joke my friend asked me along the same lines, and i got the second one right. But that was it. Interesting otherwise.
    \"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist.\" -- Dom Helder Camara

(Rubs the head) I sucked!
    [glowpurple]The Nutta [/glowpurple]

ahh that gave me a long deserved laugh

Uh Oh I passed, then again they are sort of Zen type questions like how to get a Goose in a Bottle thing. Zen is a good thing to study then again it is an Artist site and I am one so I just think different anyway.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Antionline Herpetologist
    I got every single one right but only coz i've heard them all before. I guess that just shows you what a huge nerd I am huh?
    Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com