Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dolphin Get His Jig On!

Dolphin Get His Jig On!

BE CAREFULL WHEN YOU GO TO THE BEACH!!

NO ITS NOT JAWS
    NO ITS NOT A OCTOPUS
    NO ITS NOT A SEA MONSTER
    NO ITS NOT A EVIL SAND MONSTER

Its a freaking horny dolphin that is trying to rape you!

June 5 — Swimmers have been warned to stay away from a sexually frustrated dolphin off an English seaside resort after it tried to lure unwary humans out to sea in a bid to mate with them.

The Times newspaper said on Tuesday that the bottlenose dolphin, nicknamed Georges, had arrived off Weymouth, Dorset, about two months ago after following a trawler across the Channel.

"This dolphin does get very sexually aggressive. He has already attempted to mate with some divers," U.S. marine mammal expert Ric O'Barry told the paper.
    "When dolphins get sexually excited, they try to isolate a swimmer, normally female. They do this by circling around the individual and gradually move them away from the beach, boat or crowd of people."

O'Barry said the dolphin, which weighs an estimated 400 lbs (180 kg), would get very excited and rough and try to mate with the swimmer, possibly causing them to drown.

The dolphin also has a fascination for boat propellers and has been injured several times. But it has resisted attempts to move to less-populated waters, the paper said.

Since his arrival at Weymouth, Georges has become a major attraction at the seaside resort with thousands of people taking to the sea in boats to watch him play.a

many will ask why i posted this... Its because i know its summer time and alot of you are sexually frustrated too... and this just goes to show you even the dolphins need some every so often! there is hope for you, just drag a female into the water and maybe you her and the dolphin can have a 3 way!

This can also be considered a public safety notice, we all know no one likes to get bummed by a dolphin...

This can also also be considered something to laugh about... unless ur the one gettimg bummed!

Source
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

im wondering how this is connected with the subject of the website..

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    we all know no one likes to get bummed by a dolphin...
    What are you talking about. I'm moving right now

mairu> Thats why this is the general chit chat thread.

Netsyn> Can't remember where I saw it (think it might have been Discovery channel or something, but there was a case like this a few years back where the dolphin drowned a lady trying to rape her...
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

What is the world coming to....I've known men like this...but now a dolphin...LMAO!!

Deb

P.S. I guess it's not actually funny to be raped and drowned by a dolphin....but I'm having a hard time not giggling.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

They called him Flipper, Flipper the stud of the sea............... La, de, da, de, da...............
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

hahahahahaha ;x this is all makeing me crack the F up ;x
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

Banned
    just one of my endless list of useless bookmarks that i dont know how i came across..... gotta be seen to be belived...... i know im getting some red points for this one

*ducks out of the way to avoid the inevitable berage of flying red antipoints*

Originally posted here by LoggOff
    just one of my endless list of useless bookmarks that i dont know how i came across..... gotta be seen to be belived...... i know im getting some red points for this one

*ducks out of the way to avoid the inevitable berage of flying red antipoints*
    Greenies to you. That has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever read...............

Dolphin Sex..... ..........LMAO ROTF

PS: I don't even want to know how or WHY you have this link.......
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

AntiOnline Newbie
    Originally posted here by mairu
    im wondering how this is connected with the subject of the website..

That's why it was posted to "General Chit Chat"... And it's freakin' funny!

Anywho... see what we get for making sure they don't end up in tuna salad? Jeesh - do something nice for a species and see how they treat ya?

<sits quietly in the corner>
    "Brain... DIRTY... GET OFF ME! GET OFF ME!"
    <scratches at his head constantly>
    "Out, out, images of Satan! Get thee behind me!"

Now, the quick question... is that addressed to the idea of a randy Dolphin, or to members of congress? Decisions decisions...
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency