WMPlayer - mms://

Thread: WMPlayer - mms://

Question WMPlayer - mms://

Hello.
    Please help me if you Know anything about.
    In the transmission alive with the Windows Media player in a webpage , we can see the adress( mms://********** ) in the htmlcode and than we put that adrees in Our WMP and we can see the transmisson . The problem is when the page generate an adress temporary like this:

<object ID="MediaPlayer" CLASSID="CLSID:22d6f312-b0f6-11d0-94ab-0080c74c7e95" codebase="http://activex.microsoft.com/activex/controls/mplayer/en%20%20%20%20/nsmp2inf.cab#Version=5,1,52,701" STANDBY="Loading Microsoft Windows Media Player components..." TYPE="application/x-oleobject" WIDTH="320" HEIGHT="240" VIEWASTEXT>
    <aparam NAME="FileName"
    VALUE="http://200.221.3.13/venice/dreamcam/wm/vxlasx3.dll/wm.asx?id=1036804372&amp;c=34&amp;t=7&amp;p=27972195">

<param NAME="FileName" VALUE="mms://multimidia.dreamcam.com.br/IRCvMmELNESynhiJPackedIP90111182">
    <param NAME="AnimationatStart" VALUE="True">
    <param NAME="ShowControls" VALUE="FALSE">
    <param NAME="TransparentatStart" VALUE="true">
    <param NAME="AutoStart" VALUE="true">

If you have seen this adrees (mms://multimidia.dreamcam.com.br/IRCvMmELNESynhiJPackedIP90111182) change all the time and when i put this adrees in my WMP appears the message "File not found"
    So I ask if any one Know about this and can Help me to find the real adrees.
    Tkx for your attention

Lucas

Maybe i'm reading it wrong??
    Are you trying to save a ASX stream from Windows player or trying to get a webpage to code correct to play your file on it??

Don't think you can save streams in anyway??
    I have tried to copy audio via sound recorder but file was too long to get complete file.

I'm sure i've seen a program before that could copy streming content onto your harddrive. Forgot what it's called though. Search google for downloading streaming content or something.
    script language=\"M$cript\";
    function beginError(bsod) {
    return true; }
    onLoad.windows = beginError;

I'm going to explani better:
    There is a site: http://www.dreamcam.com.br/siteport/windowsmedia.asp , and the problem that's that i can only see the strem on the webpage and in somme hours the stream close for the non members. Somme days before, I open the page then search in my temporary internet files for the file Wm.asx, edit in Note pad and i can see the adress:mms://multimidia.dreamcam.com.br/dcmpsdr. That adrees work in my WMP, but now they have one system that when the page opens the adress are alwways different, an adress for one time only.
    Is that the problem. I think there are a truth adress but is encrypt to a temporary adress.
    I ask if there are a way to see the stream in my WMP, and what is the adress.
    Tks

Originally posted here by morfius
    I'm sure i've seen a program before that could copy streming content onto your harddrive. Forgot what it's called though. Search google for downloading streaming content or something.
    Try searching for ASFRecorder. Open source. One guy (anonymous) made it as a proof-of-concept item. I've had it work for me before for certain items, but sometimes when I try I get 'connection refused' from the server, even through 'normal' media streaming does it fine.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency