I don't care
    About that girl
    I don't care
    I don't care
    I don't care
    About these words
    I don't care

RIP Dee Dee Ramone (1952 - 2002).

Just a little tribute to the man who was responsible for me going through life dressed in a leather jacket, white shirt, ripped jeans, and basketball shoes for over 4 years. I bought my first Ramones-album ('Ramones', Sire Records, 1976) when I was twelve. 17 great studio albums, a couple of live-albums and lots of bootlegs later, I still listen to them every day. I had the pleasure of seeing them live 14 times (35 songs in 1.5 hour, all started by Dee Dee's "1,2,3,4": Limp Bizkit, eat your heart out -'We've got a big bright shiny moon out there, and you know what that means: right now, you could be standing on a Pet Semetary. Take it, Dee Dee!"), I had the honour of talking to Joey about 10 years ago. I traded my self-printed 'design'-Tshirt for his leather jacket (back then, I still believed they each only had one jacket :/). I learned my first guitar chords from Joey (the king of powerchords - BTW, did you know there are at least 200 different ways to play the ADE-powerchord combo? No? Joey did...). Bubble-gum, GTO's, little brads, lobotomies, The Texas Chain Saw Massacre, sniffing glue, California girls - Beach Boys, eat your heart out...

Dee Dee's lyrics were no masterpieces of literature, but he deserves a ****ing Nobel-prize for slogans like Gabba gabba, we accept you, we accept you, one of us, Beat on the brat with a baseball bat, Now I wanna sniff some glue Now I wanna have somethin' to do, I don't wanna walk around with you, so why you wanna walk around with me?, DDT did a job on me, now I am a real sickie, and of course the infamous Hey ho, let's go...

Then I took out my razor blade
    Then I did what God forbade
    Now the cops are after me
    But I proved that I'm no sissy
    Right on, Dee Dee....

1-2-3-4
    Cretins wanna hop some more
    4-5-6-7
    All good cretins go to heaven.
    If I ever meet you again, Dee Dee, it definitely won't be in heaven...

Oh, and always remember Dee Dee's four rules, boys and girls:

First rule is: The laws of Germany
    Second rule is: Be nice to mommy
    Third rule is: Don't talk to commies
    Fourth rule is: Eat kosher salamis

Ring me, ring me, ring me
    Up the President
    And find out
    Where Dee Dee went
    Ring me, ring me, ring me
    Up the FBI
    And find out if
    Dee Dee's alive
    Yeah, yeah, yeah (Repeat, and Bop 'til you drop)

AntiOnline Newbie
    Nothing to do, nowhere to go, I wanna be sedated.
    I heard it from my doctor before he pulled the plug, have a nice day.
    You can't change a turd into gold.
    I'm gonna go for a whirl with my cretin girl.

RIP

The bit at the start had a jazzy ring to it...
    LOL @
    Just a little tribute to the man who was responsible for me going through life dressed in a leather jacket, white shirt, ripped jeans, and basketball shoes for over 4 years
    The Ramones rock!

A big loss we will miss their unforgettable style of music. Rest in peace Dee Dee.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Banned
    RIP and May God Bless Ya!

Banned

Angry Don't waste my time

I come here to learn more about information technology security issues, not bullshit personal problems or poor taste in music, don't waste my time

AntiOnline Newbie

Re: Don't waste my time

Originally posted here by Aeros_Saga
    I come here to learn more about information technology security issues, not bullshit personal problems or poor taste in music, don't waste my time
    Great first post - don't see that you are going to learn much here with that type of an attitude. This was posted in the proper forum - so if you want to "learn something" and not "waste your time" don't read anything posted to the Cosmos... Doh!

Oh - and be ready for flames Newbie...

The loud popping sound you should be hearing soon will be Aeros_Saga pulling his head out of her @$$...
    And, uh, Neg (or any other Moderator) is probably one of the last people you should flame....

Banned
    Aero_Saga, Please keep your opinion to yourself. Myself and Neg really like this group and this isn't a great start. Expect flames.. Btw, negative is the flame king.. So I would shut up..

Thumbs down Re: Don't waste my time

Originally posted here by Aeros_Saga
    Correct Church, Wrong Pew, ya gotta read the directory at the front door, ya wanna study ya go ta one of the many study rooms, ya wanna dance 'n sing or discuss theoretical cosmos stuff ya usually go here. Just take time to read the title over each door.