Google!!

Thread: Google!!

Banned

Exclamation Google!!

WARNING TO ALL ANTIONLINE NEWBIES (LIKE MYSELF) WITH INTERNET SECURITY QUESTIONS:
    USE GOOGLE FIRST!!!!!

I have noticed a lot of threads with questions that users got flamed for or ignored because they should just 'use google, you moron'...........that's true: google will probably find an entire website devoted to whatever you need to know.

However, since I sympathize with those who ask what prog to use, so I want to support them: they want the opinion of experienced computer users. So if they ask a question involving which program or which way, before you flame them, consider if it might be because they want your actual opinion (one which they respect!) :0 amazing, isn't it?

anyways, just a thought i wanted to post to help make a0 a better place (although in the past i certainly have made it a worse place). Feel free to flames, I've got an extinguisher and I'm monitoring my cpu temperatures.

thnx,
    ...::ysk0tik:::....

I would just like to thank you for coming out and saying this. Everyone! Please Either post to this thread or just bump it up so that we might have less "what is tcp/ip" questions.
    *sigh*
    Nostalgia isn\'t what it used to be.

http://upl.mine.nu/uplfolders/upload1/feckit.jpg

Well even being around this stuff many years I cannot keep every program error code Windows alone would take generations to understand before asking here install Googles Toolbar http://toolbar.google.com/ I use it like all day long like one can contain in their head everything...yeah I ran across that 10 years ago humm what did I do come here I'd say the toolbar is first step.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

i keep google set as my home page both at home and at work, that way if i want to look something up or get more information on something, i can open another instance of ie, do it and get right back to what i was doing.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

I keep google as my homepage too, another reason is just because it loads very quickly. Don't have to sit around waiting for the homepage to load or push the stop button then enter in the url of where I want to go.

Greg

same reason here... I have it as my homepage for quick loading and easy accesibility... dont have to type it out (yeah I'm lazy).