Thread: sources

Talking sources

www.filefound.com is a good source for iso's and appz. Does anyone know any other no bullshit, totally surfer friendly warez sites. Also know where I can get Easy CD Creator or nero cd burning, full version software. I really need it. THX

Try CompUSA, Circuit City, Fry's Electronics, or Best Buy. They are friendly, no bullshit, surfer friendly, and between all of them, should carry all of the software that you should ever need.

Oh, wait. I think I misunderstood you. Your asking for warez, appz, and iso's. We aren't a warez site. We aren't about pirating. We aren't a trading site. And we certainly don't tolerate people who come in here asking for illegal stuff.

We are a security site. You know, the people who keep the bad guys out.
    savIRC :: The Multi-Platform IRC Client v. 1.8 [Released 9.04.02]

You know...

There's always that "bull*" that one gets when going to the stores (salespeople that seem as annoying as a mosquito sucking blood from your left eyeball) and of course all those ads flying at you when you go to places like buyonline, tigerdirect (they all do it)... We understand what you need, Warp82.

If you want to go to a "no bull*" site, then perhaps you should install a few "appz" first... like adblockers or popup killers (take your pick. It's all free for the "taking!"

http://www.webattack.com/Freeware/mi...fwfilter.shtml

Then, wherever you go, it will be a "no bull* site." It will all be hassle-free. Then you can go to tigerdirect or wherever and get all the software you can put on your credit/bank card (I would at least HOPE for your sake that you're not using someone else's credit card, at least).

Didn't your parents teach you to "Keyp ur noze kleen? " I seriously doubt you'll get any tissues here, but I suggest you get a grip on reality: Warez = Jail = sore sphincter

Rev

(JP came through just in time with the auto "thingy," didn't he?)
    Many will ask, \"Where do you want to go today?\" because they\'re still scratching for ideas.

With *NIX, there\'s already a way. The sum of us just need roadmaps to get there.

Hey... warp82... try ftp://127.0.0.1/ -- yeah, you'll probably have to access it by IP... enter your username and password (yes, they already have it for you) and you should find everything you need right there. Hope that helps!
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

I didn't want to waste a whole thread on this, but I figured... Being that it kinda fits here () I'll stick it here for y'all to enjoy... My mother emailed it to me after I went to her house the other day (she was looking over my shoulder while I was enjoying some of the recent flaming, and was inspired to send it my way)

Hope you all enjoy. (moms are cool!)

http://www.aikenslaughs.com/forfun/funny838.html

Rev
    Many will ask, \"Where do you want to go today?\" because they\'re still scratching for ideas.

With *NIX, there\'s already a way. The sum of us just need roadmaps to get there.

It's not warez, but Programmer's Heaven is a great resource for source code.

hmmmmmmmm try here
    might not be exactly what ur looking for but might clear a few things up for you

v_Ln

If you like downloading software for free and are full version, try something that is not illegal. I have a few alternatives:

Operating System ISO's: Red Hat , Mandrake , FreeBSD and the list goes on and on.

Alternative to MSOffice: Open Office

More free software than you can shake a stick at and does not have the risk of free wrist hardware courtesy of the FBI: Linuxberg games, utils, CD BURNING, and more.

See, there is no need for warez.