Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: scanner

str34m3r
    I must say nazian, you have done extremely well at staying low key. You walked into AO during the red storm and asked how you could portscan the internet from a box you don't even own, and you didn't earn a single neg point. I stand here in awe.

Originally posted here by str34m3r
    I must say nazian, you have done extremely well at staying low key. You walked into AO during the red storm and asked how you could portscan the internet from a box you don't even own, and you didn't earn a single neg point. I stand here in awe.
    i was actually waiting for the flames to begin.

regards,
    mark.
    \'hi, welcome to *****. if you would like to speak to an operator, please hang up now.\'
    * click *

nazian> free proxies for everyone is my dream come true. so are free (or at least those with gpl or bsd licences) operating systems, software, hardware, freeware, shareware, bloatware, underwear, nowhere, etc.

however this is not the ideal world for that.

if you want to know of a shell where you can port scan, install unix/linux on your own machines, and port scan your network to infinity, where no-one can tell you to stop, as long as it is your own network.

you can also trash your own system from your own shell, as long as it is in your own network.

have fun doing it.

regards,
    mark.
    \'hi, welcome to *****. if you would like to speak to an operator, please hang up now.\'
    * click *