Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: scanner

scanner

does anyone know a wingate or socks or proxy or port scanner that run on *nix system. I have try nmap but after a scan i can't use the log file for checking the host that have open port because it log all the result (good or not) and the line do not start with hostort so i can't past the hostort on my proxy checker... please help.
    tank you.

str34m3r
    I'm a little confused by your question. What do wingate and socks have to do with port scanning? Nmap outputs the results of it's scan after it finished to let you know what results it found. Why do you need to see log entries for it. If you REALLY need to see log entries, you could always run the following command to make iptables log every incoming syn packet:

iptables -I INPUT 1 -j LOG -p tcp --tcp-flags SYN SYN

This will cause every single incoming syn packet to be logged, which isn't really a smart way to do it, because you have no idea if anyhting respnded. The smarter way would be:

iptables -I OUTPUT 1 -j LOG -p tcp --tcp-flags SYN,ACK SYN,ACK

if you wanted to see every port that responded as open, and/or:

iptables -I OUTPUT 1 -j LOG -p tcp --tcp-flags RST RST

if you wanted to see every port that responded as closed.

Of course you probably don't want to leave these in your logs all the time because your logs will fill up fast. Just put the rules in before you scan then take them back out after you're done.

re

hello, i take port scanner because i don't know any proxy scanner on *nix, and i would like to take the host that have open port and test it for proxies on my windows. if you know proxies scanner let me know.
    tank you.

and i use shell, im not root.

str34m3r
    Let me see if I have this right... As best I can tell, you're port scanning from a box you don't even own in order to find proxies... Am I understanding correctly?

yeah, right.

Lightbulb namp is the right choice

If I had understood you right

U have a shell:
    You can try :
    #nmap -the_right_keys SCANNED_NETS | grep "some ****" > log

than you'll have all you need in the log file

& don't forget :

man nmap
    man grep

you can try netcat too, if it is installed in the system...

$ nc -v -z hostname/ip port/portrange > logfile &

p.s. i have to ask, you're not a lame script kiddie type person are you? what do you need to do all this for?

regards,
    mark.
    \'hi, welcome to *****. if you would like to speak to an operator, please hang up now.\'
    * click *

Talking

"p.s. i have to ask, you're not a lame script kiddie type person are you? what do you need to do all this for?"

and what if he is - jet da kid learn hack and crack the more testers in the global network the more good the and stable our systems will become

Tank you for the answer, but now my shell provider ask me to stop port scan... so, if you know shell provider who allow port scan, let me know.

And I want to find proxies because I want to offer free proxies list for everyone.

Tank you.