Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World Championship Football/Soccer.

Banned

Post World Championship Football/Soccer.

Since the World Cup football/soccer started today and I feel a lot of posts coming up on this subject, I suggest we post everything concerning football/soccer in this thread. No need to spam more than 65 game-results all over the forum.
    Yes, you can even post stuff like 'Ireland's gonna win!' in this thread, Jethro (although I think your bet is a waste of money ). Oh, and all you hooligans: I hear the Japanese have very powerfull water-cannons...

Anyways, first result:

France (World Champion in 1998) - Senegal (former French colony): 0 - 1

for the hooligans 2 i read in the news paper that the japenese have a flloating prison for them h.m.s (forgot the name) oh well free trip on a battle ship
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Banned
    Germany - Saudi Arabia: 8 - 0

Holy cow...

yeah, there security is well good, they have guns that fire nets over people (spiderman style) and on tv i saw them absail out of the roof of one of the stadiums, perhaps a little over the top?

Prankster
    \"Why is the bomb always gettin\' the last word?\" - Will Smith - Lost & Found (2005)

I'm gunna go for Ireland. I got some roots there.
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

yeah cheers for teh results neg.
    now this site has everything i need, sweet, yeah im gonna go for ireland, its in the uk, and my countrys past aint had good times with England, bleh

and irish are about as close to scots as u can get!
    (only smarter) :P jethro j/k
    preep
    http://www.attrition.org/gallery/computing/forum/tn/youarenot.gif.html

Hi mom!
    This will the first and probably last post any dutchman is going to make to this thread... Thank you for the initiative, Negative
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Bores me to tears....How can you stay interested in a 90 minute game when the score is 1-0? It's more theatrics than a sport..."Ouch! My knee! You nearly kicked it! I'd better roll around on the ground for 5 minutes."

Anyway, thats just my opinion of the "sport" and millions disagree with me......

Negative > You better skip brunch because in a few short weeks, you are going to be EATING YOUR WORDS! (Ooh, Jethro[FlameKing] strikes again!)
    Ireland 4 eva!

Originally posted here by Conf1rm3d_K1ll
    Ouch! My knee! You nearly kicked it! I'd better roll around on the ground for 5 minutes."

Rolling On The Floor Laughing