Accidental death of an AO newbie
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Accidental death of an AO newbie

Accidental death of an AO newbie

Ok, so this is my last post as a 'newb'.

As of this post I am proud to be a new junior member of AO. But before I retire to polish my shiny new junior membership however, I decided that I would celebrate my 75th post by taking the time to thank everyone who has helped to make my experience to date on these boards such a positive one.

The advice, support and encouragement that I have received over the last 75 posts marks AntiOnline as one of the (last?) true Internet communities. You all know who you are - I will not embarress anyone by naming names, but I have been truly touched by that sence of community that exists on these boards. I do however feel complelled to mention and credit the work of JP and the moderaters in making this one of the best forums (regardless of subject matter) on the net today. Keep it up lads (and lasses!) - you do great work!

It has been that peculiar sense of community and shared knowledge that has, and will contine, to incite me to contribute to this site wherever possible. Thanks again one and all, and I look forward to seeing you all (those I have already met and those with whom I have yet to have that pleasure) on AO.

Regards,
    ntsa
    \"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.\"
    Sir Winston Churchill.

and you've done well, grasshopper

Flash M0nkey
    abondon all hope ye who enter here (the realms of AO members oO)

v_Ln

Banned
    Greetings:

Well, this is my goal. Community Community Community Community!

Originally posted here by JP
    Greetings:

Dat dere's commy talk, JP! :P

Congrats, ntsa!

All the n00bs and kiddies should learn by your example. You came in and asked questions in a responsible manner and helped those with what you know. Posted some good tuts as well. Congrats. You're well on your way to becoming a valued contributing senior member....
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Im still a noobie, I dont have much to give and trying to get all i can. I just hope I can be A jr. member someday too. Congrats ntsa. Oh Btw Who needed the bail money?

Great job, ntsa... perhaps, as another Tut idea for ya, you can go back and find all of your "early" posts - they are certainly prime examples of one of best starts a newbie can possibloy make (IMO opinion, of course). Your contributions here, to me, certainly are worthy of note... and, like I said, perhaps it's a "new section" for the FAQ (not that any of the k1dd1ez read it anyway,. I guess)
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

Whe ye pass these gate's of AO, thy soul will forever be altered.
    lol
    - Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag D landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjrleik elske med.

Senior since the 3 dot era
    Originally posted here by JP
    Greetings:

arg... true... this is a community and a very very addictive one...

It has been that peculiar sense of community and shared knowledge that has, and will contine, to incite me to contribute to this site wherever possible.
    w00t!