Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RH 7.2 unleashed

yo destined: i had the same prob w/ that distro i reinstalled it a couple of times b4 i got it to work, the time i got it to work was when you come to the step where it asks to select software packake groups for instalation i unchecked everything but gnome (no games,software development etc. etc.) and everything went smoothly you will have to go back and install everything later.

hope it helps bud
    *the wise do sooner what the fools do later.
    --Gracian

yo destined: i had the same prob w/ that distro i reinstalled it a couple of times b4 i got it to work, the time i got it to work was when you come to the step where it asks to select software packake groups for instalation i unchecked everything but gnome (no games,software development etc. etc.) and everything went smoothly you will have to go back and install everything later.
    i couldnt even get it to go that far... it starts on the page where it asks what mode i want to install in. then if i select graphic mode, it will look like it is loading ..and the screen goes black.it does the same with text, mode, low res... and another that i tried ....
    but that is comforting to know its not just me thatt had problems with the cd...