Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Need Help

I Need Help

SOMEONE HACKED INTO MY MSN/HOTMAIL/ICQ/ EXCITE ACCOUNT

WHAT DO I DO???????????

whay do you mean by hacked into them? did someone get your pasword and do you have the same password for all these accounts?
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

NO..THEY R ALL DIFFRENT
    HE CHANGED IT 4 TIMES YESTERDAY
    I CALL CUSTMER SERVICE TO RESET MY MSN PASS AND HE CHANGES IT AGAIN
    WHAT CAN I DO TO BLOCK HIM

You can't. Get a new account and don't tell anyone the password. make it a long one and complex. Also if this was an attempt at social enineering us to learn to hack hotmail or MSN. It was a feeble attempt. This is not meant to be a flame. We have just had a lot of kiddies around as of late. So just letting you know to tread lightly. Remember, we are a security site. So the above is my recommendation to improve your security for your email.

PS: Go read the FAQ. It will help answer your questions.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Re: I Need Help

Originally posted here by swahby
    SOMEONE HACKED INTO MY MSN/HOTMAIL/ICQ/ EXCITE ACCOUNT

WHAT DO I DO???????????
    This is what makes me wonder? It must be somone on your puter or with access to it. I would be a stretch for someone to er.. umm.. "hack" all four accounts remotely.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Originally posted here by {P²P}Apocalypse
    You can't. Get a new account and don't tell anyone the password. make it a long one and complex. Also if this was an attempt at social enineering us to learn to hack hotmail or MSN. It was a feeble attempt. This is not meant to be a flame. We have just had a lot of kiddies around as of late. So just letting you know to tread lightly. Remember, we are a security site. So the above is my recommendation to improve your security for your email.

PS: Go read the FAQ. It will help answer your questions.
    I NEVER EVER GIVE OUT MY PASS TO ANYBODY
    HE KNOWS EVERYTHING ON MY PC NAD EVERYTHING WHAT I DO
    HE MAYBE WITH ME ONLINE NOW AND READING WHAT I WROTE NOW

str34m3r
    Hard to believe unless he/she has a sniffer and is sniffing the passwords as they go by.

PLZ GUYS I NEED U'RE HELP TO HOW TO BLOCK HIM.. HE HAS ACCESS TO EVERYTHING.. I DON'T ACCEPT FILES EVER, AND IO DON'T HAVE A TROJIN
    PLZ I NEEED HELP

I gusess you are infected with a trojan . My recomendation is that, better to setup your OS again, or at least upgrade your antivirus and check your pc.
    BTW, try not to access your personal accounts from your friend's home or poblic places like cafees, they might install key logger and have access to all passwords and personal info.

Originally posted here by Unleashed
    I gusess you are infected with a trojan . My recomendation is that, better to setup your OS again, or at least upgrade your antivirus and check your pc.
    BTW, try not to access your personal accounts from your friend's home or poblic places like cafees, they might install key logger and have access to all passwords and personal info.
    I HAVE LOCKDOWN MILLINUM
    AND I RAN A CHECK ON THE WHOLE PC.. IT GAVE ME 0 TROJINS