Thread: A UK version?

Question A UK version?

Ok as most of the peps here will know think geek sells some of the greatest stuff ever
    but my only prob is with the distance its away from me
    living in the uk means that i gotta worry about things such as custom's fees not too mention the shiping charge >_<;
    I was just wondering if anyone had come across a similar online store operating outta the UK??
    could save me (alot of others am sure) some serious hassle when buying some new toys

v_Ln

*sigh* I didn't even know *that* site existed, now I can be eternally tormented by the wondrous things that live too far away for me to own, like the cool foods at asiafoods.com! lol
    The Owls Are Not What They Seem

now you know of my pain

v_Ln

UK gadgets etc

you can try www.gadgets.co.uk which is great for those necessary little gadgets to show off with ! as for clothing i have always ordered mine from the US and never had to pay customs charges on clothes ?????? a good site is www.geekgarb.com.

hope this helps
    Our destiny is to endure all hardships that we encounter along the path to what we perceive to be true and worthwhile !

The Head foundation
    Please give generously

geepod i dunno if i luvya or hate ya
    awwww man class somewhere in the uk to blow all my cash.....

++++greenies for you

v_Ln

heh i feel dumb >_<;
    one of the best gadget shops ever is uk based - I want one of those
    now if I could only find someone to buy me one of these!!!!
    well its on my x-mas list anyways - hmmmmmm JP think if I got enough Antipoints you'd get me one? Maybe with a funky Antionline Decal so I can advertise for you at 19,000 feet??

v_Ln

valhallen.. you want one of these ?

from valhallen's link

The L39 is a Russian Air Force jet. Fairly similar to our RAF Hawk which sells at around £5 million, at only £150,000 it's a bargain!
    Simple to fly, this sporty little number attains jet speeds and has the added attraction of BRI rocket assisted ejection seats for getting rid of annoying back seat drivers. The cockpit is fully air-conditioned as standard and the windscreen is anti-iced for those cold morning starts.

Though its speed from 0-60 is not phenomenal, it'll get you to 16,400 feet in under five minutes, which puts paid to your commuting nightmares (though landing in heavily built-up areas is not advised). For a really good view the L39 can climb up to 36,000 feet. It holds 276 gallons / 1,225 litres of fuel, has a flying time of about two and half hours and a max speed of 435mph. So in top gear you'll get about four miles to the gallon, which doesn't stack up much against your standard saloon for economy, but hey, it's a fighter jet.

The L39 comes painted to your own specification (we advise against Iraqi military colours if flying around the home counties), and with western radios installed - so great for Dolly Parton fans. Any extra avionics would be fitted as extra and all military ordnance would be removed - so no guns, unfortunately

do you think you need those "rocket assisted ejection seats for getting rid of annoying back seat drivers" ????

i'm ready.. you buy.. we all fly..

heh sumdumguy everyone needs their very own L39 Fighter Jet

i'm ready.. you buy.. we all fly..
    np I'll just need your home addy, your bank account number, the numbers off all your main credit cards and their expiry dates, & your mother's maiden name and I'll fly on over and pick you up >=)

v_Ln