Hacker meetings ?????

Thread: Hacker meetings ?????

Hacker meetings ?????

Greets peeps !

i am from the UK and wondered if anyone out there new of any meetings held in the Uk (alt2600 type meets etc ?) i heard there was on in portsmouth arcarde ?
    I know we should refrain from asking does anyone know ! but i cant find any info on this anywhere !

Cheers
    Our destiny is to endure all hardships that we encounter along the path to what we perceive to be true and worthwhile !

The Head foundation
    Please give generously
    Share on Google+

yeah that would be defon in the us (blackhats). there is infosec in London(admins), and various events all over the place, and u should chek the AO calendar now and again

preep
    http://www.attrition.org/gallery/computing/forum/tn/youarenot.gif.html
    Share on Google+

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    preep defcon is not black hat....lots of blakc hats go there but so do white hats and grey hats...personally i ma as white as snow and i would love ot go there...all my friends that went a few years ago say they learned more over therein 1 week than they had most of their careers....as for meetings i ma sure the meeting sites are posted on the 2600 web site....check them out
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"
    Share on Google+

cheers i actually did go to the 2600 site but couldnt for the life of me find the meetings inof. i have just gone there again and spotted it straigth away, it is late here and i have been out on the beer al night so excuse my stupidness ! cheers anyway
    Our destiny is to endure all hardships that we encounter along the path to what we perceive to be true and worthwhile !

The Head foundation
    Please give generously
    Share on Google+