Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: challenge !

sorry but wrong . Good attempt though. the next sequence of numbers is not 70,72,74,76 which alot of people are guessing but far from it actually. Keep trying anyway and i will post answer in a few days when people have got bored with it .
    Our destiny is to endure all hardships that we encounter along the path to what we perceive to be true and worthwhile !

The Head foundation
    Please give generously

Just thought I'd take a guess, is it?
    758, 760, 762, 764, 766

Not quite sure how to explain how I got there, has to do with adding one and hashing the number over a decimal place... Not even sure if hash is the right word there....

again a good attempt with some reasoning but still wrong. nice to see people are interested though, keep enjoying.
    Our destiny is to endure all hardships that we encounter along the path to what we perceive to be true and worthwhile !

The Head foundation
    Please give generously

I'd go with 72, 76, 78, 80, 82
    ?

Ammo
    Credit travels up, blame travels down -- The Boss

here a guess
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

Banned
    That was so obvious, the answer is in pysokotic's post. it took me 3.54 seconds.
    you just look at the number pattern from a distance. (believe me im not lying)

Easy. how does it take you two hours, i have a better challenge that i will dig up tommorow. i still havent figured it out

I dont know how it was so obvious as no one has got it right yet !

no wonder it took you 3.54 seconds, it took me 2 hours cos i got it right eventually.

The Head foundation
    Please give generously

Banned
    are you sure there is no trick to it. is there any alpha keys that we should know of??

Banned

Answer?!

are you going to post the answer or what, its been weeks

Banned
    yes, he has posted the answer. it is 2000,2002,2004,2006