w00t.. mike tyson gets his a$$ kicked
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: w00t.. mike tyson gets his a$$ kicked

w00t.. mike tyson gets his a$$ kicked

i didn't get to see it.. did anyone here watch it ?

just glad lewis kicked his butt..

I was wondering who was gonna win the fight. I didn't subscribe for this fight cuz of the ear munching incident years ago lol...

lmao, and Tyson was talking SO MUCH junk before the match too. I'm glad he got his stupid-voiced tail beat again. He should just give it up; he's not gonna beat Lewis. Hehe.

yeah how emberassing.... after talking all that **** he gets owned, oh well...
    Search First Ask Second. www.google.com

after talking all that **** he gets owned
    hahahaha.. this makes me think of that parody song heard on the radio..

"i'm your prison bitch" and can hear mike singing it now...

how can anyone.. respect a guy like this ? beats his women.
    hasn't progressed beyond the school yard bully mentality..

but mostly, i guess , i feel sorry for folks who only have half a clue..

Banned
    sumdumguy, beat me to it. Yeah, I ordered the fight hoping to see Iron Mike kick some ass but NO! Lewis literally killed Tyson.

Hope to see Tyson-Lewis II, maybe Tyson might shape up a little and get his dignity back!

For all you anti-Mike guys/gals, here are two sites my friend showed me, thought I'd share: http://www.xmission.com/~blj/tyson/ and http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/7716/bite.htm

TechieChick
    No offense but is it possible for Tyson to regain his dignity? That boy has dug himself a serious hole in my opinion.

I heard the trash he was talking before the fight on the radio Friday...pretty funny then and hysterical now.

After tyson took it in the butt from Bubba in prison his girly a$$ won't ever win a real fight. He needs his teeth puched out anyway. His voice anoys me. Besides he's a convicted rapist. He should be castrated and then ban from anything in public period. He is just an illiterate media whore.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

w00t!

Couldn't have happened to an nicer guy (lol) - I missed the fight but I had a feeling it would go Lewis' way. Nationalitiies aside someone (apart from bubba ) /really/ needed to r00t Tysons box.

Besides he's a convicted rapist. He should be castrated and then banned from anything in public - period. He is just an illiterate media whore.
    Amen, p2p, Amen.
    \"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.\"
    Sir Winston Churchill.

Thumbs down

clinch...clinch..mike need hugs...and make him think lewis luv him and would not bite his ear..lol