ah let's say all newbie members are not as lucky as ntsa , take me for an example, i dont remember flaming anyone, or posting any thread that encouraged it, and until my last post, everybody was giving positive antipoints on me, cuz they said i was informative ...
as soon i posted this antipoint post, they bloody got on to me, i dont understand how this could be so offensive to these brats, i just dont. When i login, they tell me that , antionline members, as a collective ( to my surprise ), have decided that i am being a pain in their ass, what the ****. I dont understand how or why, and that very moment i decided that this site consists of nothing more than over-enthusiastic idiots, and that's all.
Then they tell me
--------Don't worry, you still have a chance to redeem yourself! Start posting useful threads. Help answer people's questions--------,
My ass, i didnt join this site to help people, **** antipoints, i joined the site to help myself enhance my knowledge, still ive been giving information, and that's not the point, and i dont understand on how one post can change all that, im not supposed to go through every damn post in the general chit chat and know that this has been posted before, if simply enough, it has, delete the post and give me a polite message, the end of it. But what the hell, when i read the message, and now ive decided that this website is nothing that i thought it was.

Well, anyway, thanks to all the people that have been nice to me
No more of myself here
Good-Bye