Cached Password

Thread: Cached Password

Cached Password

Hi every one?
    i have no problem . but i want to know that when i connect to net through dail up my computer saves or caches weather i select save password or not .And i have retrieved it by some sort of software .Do iwan to know in which file does it save the password and as i have heard that it is encrypted so want is the algoritum of it if some body know very if dont no matter . i haved asked to know more about how windows works at background but not for sack of get other password i can do it by software but i can do it ?????/
    Always From Better to Best

K, that was a little hard to understand, but I understand basically what you're saying, I think. Umm, well, we need to know what type of program you're saving your password in. This will be useful in helping you find out which file it is saved in on your hard drive. Different ISPs have different software, and save passwords on your computer in different places. Also, the algorithm changes. But, beforehand, may I ask why you want to know what the algorithm is? Are you planning to do this to someone else's computer and get their password?

hi jehnx
    when i use Ms Dial up networking it saves my password i know .i can get by help of diferent softwares and i have done it. but i want my self to work with it and get my password by algorithm so if you know when does it saves the password ( i means which file or where in registry) so i can decrypt it thanks
    Always From Better to Best