Yahoo anti boot programs

Thread: Yahoo anti boot programs

Banned

Yahoo anti boot programs

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A GOOD WEBSITE TO DOWNLOAD A YAHOO BOOT SHIELD WHICH WORKES..THE ONES I HAVE TRIED..I STILL GET MY ASS KICK AND HAVE TO REBOOT MY PC...[gloworange]YAHELLLL[/gloworange]
    Share on Google+

Hey, just a word of advice, drop the caps.

Last time I was on yahoo I used the java chat that was on the website and had no trouble with booters. I even sat in the "hackers lounge" for awhile to see what kind of people showed up and someone tried to boot me for over an hour with no luck. So just start using the new program yahoo has out, and if it still doesn't work then there must be a few new kiddie programs out there that work and I can't really help you with that. (not right now anyway)
    Reality is the one who has it wrong, not you
    Share on Google+

OMG! Getting booted off a Yahoo! chat room! You wouldn't last 5 seconds on #antionline
    Share on Google+

Nothing like putting a post in the wrong place... but I do agree, you shouldn't get negative antipoints for posting your opinion if the thread you post it in is appropriate. You still shouldn't bash any member here simply because it's your opinion, that's never appropriate. Some people need to learn how to be polite.

Jethro, don't forget, this is the newbie section. Any question here deserves an answer without being flamed unless it goes along the lines of "how do I hack hotmail" or anything else like that, those people usually deserve what they get because they won't learn, they just want to copy.
    Reality is the one who has it wrong, not you
    Share on Google+

I totally back that up. I'd say why, but then I run the risk of getting banned.
    Viper
    Share on Google+

These guys never learn...
    Attitude is a small thing that makes a BIG difference.
    Share on Google+