Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PM to Antipoint Giver

Banned

PM to Antipoint Giver

I was thinking, when you get Antipoints and get no explanation for why you got them, you should be able to PM the person instead of sending that "contact user about Antipoints" option. This would just allow you to send your message instead of the prewritten one and nothing else would change, the giver would still have the option of responding but at least s/he would have the chance to know what you think about his/her Antipoints.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    /me sees this leading to some very nasty messages. The antipoint system has been worked and reworked several times. Its pretty much set in stone now. But thatnk for the suggestion anyway.

Banned
    Originally posted here by xmaddness
    /me sees this leading to some very nasty messages.
    I agree but I want to remind everyone that this is just a SUGGESTION.

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    yea so they dont pm ya asking wot u want ....that hsa happened ot me b4....i would like ot personalize my thanks and sometimes they wont even leave their name on the positives that would be useful ya know
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

i think jp has been specific in not changing the antipoint sytem but it is a good suggestion
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    lol xmaddness yea i think it will but hey he isnt bitching that the system is bad he just would like to see something added :P
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    He isn't bitching about the system, but he also isn't looking at past posts. This has been suggested at least 1/2 dozen times. There are reasons that it hasn't been changed. I can pretty much guarantee that it still will not be changed.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Banned
    Originally posted here by souleman
    He isn't bitching about the system, but he also isn't looking at past posts. This has been suggested at least 1/2 dozen times.
    Would you be kind enough to point me toward these posts, I've looked and haven't any post relating to my suggestion.

The standard message as it is is good enough, it's clear what it's about and you can easily ignore them if you want. Custom messages would be more difficult to implement (although not much more), and you wouldn't be able to tell easily whether it was a question about antipoint assignments or a general PM. Most stupid newbies will forgot to put in the thread reference for the antipoints, so you won't have a clue what they are talking about.

Nice suggestion, but I don't think it's going to work. And souleman is right, all aspects of the antipoint system have been discussed before and you always get the same response.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...ight=antipoint
    How about adding a function to leave a small message for the antipoint question under 30 chars so we can throw in a short message

Humm, maybe I see why you were having problems though. I just did a search and it is only going back to 4/10 or 4/11.....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman