*shrug* Antipoints

Thread: *shrug* Antipoints

*shrug* Antipoints

Antipoints, antipoints, antipoints...

If you ask 90% of the people here, they'll say they don't care about antipoints. Yet 90% of all posts on GCC contains an 'antipoints'-referrer ("Btw some people have been dumping me with loads of negs... "). I don't mind people posting suggestions on how to alter/ammeliorate the antipoints-SYSTEM, but please stop bitching about every negative antipoint you receive.

If you think someone is really abusing the system, talk to JP about it. JP WILL deal with flaws in the system, but I'm pretty sure he (or anyone else) gives a **** about people whining because they received a negative antipoint. From now on, I'm gonna delete every post saying nothing but 'Bweeeeh, I got a negative antipoint'. If you don't agree with that measure: here's your chance of balancing the antipoints you've assigned (and DO NOT sign them).

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Flint, MI
    Hopefully that will clear up a lot of the messages. There have been way to many posts like that lately. I just wonder if you have enough time to delete every post like that, and still go too work every day
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Hi mom!
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Computer Forensics
    <whine> but I don't wanna have antipoints...</whine>
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

Well said Negative! i wish that people could stop worrying about the damn antipoints and just post constructively.... if you post well, the antipoints will come. three cheers for negative!
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Yeh your right.. I think there are a few with my nick.. killem..
    i,ve installed a whining post to reduce the clutter on AO.. well from me anyways... ..

"Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

AntiOnline Newbie
    To paraphrase a funny quip:

APs are like pissing yourself in black pants. They give you a warm feeling, but nobody else notices...

Lol...my only problem with the Antipoint system is that the Autobann thing is breathing down my neck coz I'v given away too many good one's....lol
    I'm just too nice....lol
    - Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag Då landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjærleik å elske med.