Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Auto-hide banned users' posts

Hmmm, i have to say every question i've asked has been answered fully; in fact, some have been answered bit-by-bit by helpful AO'ers, and the guys 'n gals with the deep knowledge are quick to share what they've learned through long nights of sweat, bad coffee and re-boots. in fact, i joined a thread yesterday and got corrected today, so i'm back to the books and the software developer to see where i went wrong on my original opinion. There are many rooms at AO, and just about every topic that is educational on 'puting and security, or even just humor or esoterical thought processes to break the brainburner syndrome for a few minutes. Anso, the AO moderators do a yoeman's job of keeping their topics close to center, and i for one think this is one heck of a good general portal as well as the best security forum i've found yet. All this mutual help on specific topics and interesting educational conversation doesn't cost us anything more than the INet access we already pay for. (Except maybe for the ones of us who voluntary helped to bail JP out so he could keep this portal going for us, instead of being tortured with chocolate cake and sugar punch at the MSA Slammer wing of the County S.O.) And that's MHO!

Banned
    Greetings All:

Very good idea ZeroOne!

From now on, if a user is banned, all of his/her posts will be set to hidden:

This person has been banned from AntiOnline, and as a result, all of their posts have been marked as Hidden. The user was banned for a reason, so this post may: promote illegal activities, contain flames, off topic content, and less-than-family-friendly language, among other things.

To view this post click [here]

thanks! thread closed.