Last 10 Antipoints I recieved! (Abuse)

Thread: Last 10 Antipoints I recieved! (Abuse)

Banned

Last 10 Antipoints I recieved! (Abuse)

Antipoints Quota
    Today 06:52 AM The balancing is not meant to be used in that manner, which is obvious... I'm not sure what was silliest, you doing it or telling people about it... - contact user about this assignment
    Antipoints Quota
    Today 06:52 AM That sucks.... - contact user about this assignment
    Antipoints Quota
    Today 06:52 AM PLEASE! Stop bitching about the negative antipoints you get! You're getting on my nerves... - contact user about this assignment

12-31-1969 07:00 PM JRoc this is going to far, everyone is saying not to complain and what do you do? right! ok think about that. - contact user about this assignment
    bo2k is crazy!
    Today 03:52 PM hope this helps with the abuse ... -emrys - contact user about this assignment
    w00t.. mike tyson gets...
    Yesterday 10:06 PM Hope this helps some --PhirePhreak - contact user about this assignment
    w00t.. mike tyson gets...
    Yesterday 10:06 PM Not my america ass hole.................. - contact user about this assignment
    Antipoints Quota
    Today 06:52 AM poor you -LDX - contact user about this assignment
    Sub 7.....
    05-31-2002 03:54 PM If you are going to flame someone, do it. - contact user about this assignment
    Antipoints Quota
    Today 06:52 AM - contact user about this assignment

Someone is giving me some much negs and **** and now I got the "You might be banned" thing. Please, someone, help me or whoever it is, please stop. I've been going about my buisness. Please leave me alone. I do not want to get banned.
    Share on Google+

making post like this isnt going to help ur situation at all

Just make post that will hopefully get u more positives then negatives
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..
    Share on Google+

Banned
    As I speak, the person is still pelting me with points saying quit bitching and all sorts. I guess I will be banned because of this person. I will miss everyone. I might come back as another name I dont know. This person should stop and not try to get me banned on purpose. Bye Neg. Your a nice person man. Bye Acid. Your cool too man, Ya always stick bye me. Bye to everyone who has helped me learn so much. Sadly, this system is banning me because this person is bombing me with the points. Thank you and Bye!
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Netsyn the person is like the focmaester deal. He is pelting me with so many, that I will be auto-banned.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Greetings:

Jroc> 1 person can't "pelt" you with AntiPoints. All users have to spread their antipoints around. It looks like it is a LOT of people "pelting" you because they're tired of hearing you bitch.

I suggest that you start posting some good threads, maybe a tutorial or two, to dig yourself out of this grave. It's no one's fault but your own.
    Share on Google+

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    I've noticed that most of your threads have been to complain about

1) Antipoints that you get, (or don't get)

or

2) Bitching about your member status

Threads you are making (like this one) are not gunna help you out at all. I figure the best way to stop it is to not reply to a post unless you have something intelligent to say. Just my opinion.
    Share on Google+

TechieChick
    Jroc..one person can't do this to you.
    The antipoint system is set up to only allow a user to assign positive or negative points one "click" at a time over a certain time period and you can only assign negs once to a post. No more.

A whole bunch of people are doing this then. Not just one.
    Share on Google+

Someone kill this thread............ PLEASE........

JRoc... This is why you get negs. Don't whine about it or post usless threads like this. Just let it die and it won't be a problem. Remember. At one point you went way into the negs. Everyone told you to stop bitching about it. Then you listened and went way into the greens. There is a big difference between posting an opinion and a bitch or whine. So please delete this thread and let it die. Everyone has already voiced their opinions and JP fixed it accordingly. So I say again. Please let this thread die.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Share on Google+