Secrets behind Al Qai'da website...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secrets behind Al Qai'da website...

Cool NEWS: Secrets behind Al Qai'da website...

Al-Qai'da uses Web as communications network. One day last October, an intelligence-community analyst noticed something strange about a radical Islamic Web site she had been monitoring for several months. A previously open, innocuous part of the site was suddenly blocked. She checked her notes, found the old address for the link and typed it in-to find an
    otherwise empty page commanding in Arabic, MISSIONARIES ATTACK! Other "hidden" pages on the site included seemingly nonsensical phrases and quotations from the Qur'an-coded instructions for Al-Qai'da operatives and their supporters. U.S. intelligence discovered Al-Qai'da uses the Web as a communications network. Analysts believe Al-Qai'da uses prearranged phrases and symbols to direct its agents. An icon of an AK-47 can appear next to a photo of Osama bin Laden facing one direction one day and facing another direction the next. Colors of icons can change as well. Messages can be hidden on pages inside sites with no links to them, or placed openly in chat rooms. The messages and patterns of symbols are given to analysts at the CIA and National Security Agency to decipher.

And this my friends is only the beginning.

Welcome to the wonderful and exciting world of Intelligence Gathering.

If your really into these "James Bond Style" approaches to hacking, major archiving and well all the best attributes to being a packrat, your all set to skip to : Career Opportunities

All major US and Allied Government Agencies are recruiting. You may be pulled aside one day in class and asked to come to a special meeting for the bright ones. Or on an afternoon in Summer Camp be pulled aside by the rifle instructor due to your excellent marksmanship. Or possibly contacted in person by a local field OPs Director.

Next you will, assuming you volunteer to take part, or feel pressured enough, begin basic testing. Most agencies require at a minimum a ASVAB or possibly a Civil Service Exam.

Assuming you score high enough, you will then be able to procceed to training. At training you will be beaten into conformity. You will hate it. Then you will love it in a semi-masochistic way. Next you will be given the "oppurtunity" to compete for placement in "said" divisions of the agency you choose. I reccommend becoming profficient in at least two different career fields, take the extra four-year sign up and learn those fields. This will help you further on in your career when you want to actually get that transfer to "Puerto Vallarta" for a god forsaken "Listening Post". (This is the best post you can get. You actually get paid to employ the honey-trap)

If you would like more information contact me via email.
    -WiteWoLF
    Visit me. here

this is actually a good test for those who are aspiring to be a "cyber detective" or "Profiler" i find it quite interesting.. who knows what one could find in the website.. secrets that lie behind the html source code... or in the webpage itself..

Banned
    This reeks. I'd wanna do a whois on that site or a netcraft.com lookup.

If you want to throw some fiction in there, try reading The Bear and The Dragon by Tom Clancy. He has a fanciful idea of how a couple lines of code hidden in a software upgrade is used to spy on the chinese.
    [glowpurple]www.networksynapse.net[/glowpurple]

There are many islamic websites that act as community boards etc. but that are actually meeting points to recruit people. In Holland we have www.maroc.nl
    The secret service is investigating, and everytime when the news says something about the website suddenly they're down for "maintenance"

yea here is another one that is "Temporarly Down" www.saudi-binladin-group.com

Im probably gonna have the feds knockin at my door for looking for these sites but oh well

Registrant:
    Saudi Binladin Group (SAUDI-BINLADIN-GROUP2-DOM)
    Prince Abdullah Street
    Jeddah, 21492
    SA

Domain Name: SAUDI-BINLADIN-GROUP.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Billing Contact:
    Lumsden, Philip (PLP239) philip@ARQ.CO.UK
    Arq Limited
    The Old Post Office
    George Street
    Bath, BA1 2EB
    UK
    01224 312 391

Record last updated on 11-Sep-2000. -->hmmm...
    Record expires on 11-Sep-2001. -->hmmm...
    Record created on 11-Sep-2000. -->hmmm...
    Database last updated on 19-Oct-2001 00:59:00 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS0-S.DNS.PIPEX.NET 158.43.129.83
    NS1-S.DNS.PIPEX.NET 158.43.193.83

Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

kewl.. interesting.. is this a "whois" result?

yea it is. are the dates just a coincidence ? I think not
    Violence breeds violence
    we need a world court
    not a republican with his hands covered in oil and military hardware lecturing us on world security!

holy ****!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”