Thread: The USA Should Try This To Get Voters

Talking The USA Should Try This To Get Voters

I came across this story while browsing Yahoo's headlines. THis made me laugh, and thought I could share this with you good folks. Enjoy

Using Booze and Breasts to Get Voters Mon Jun 10, 9:47 AM ET PRAGUE (Reuters) - Czech voters are having to make some hard election choices -- should they support the party offering free alcohol or the one using topless women in its campaign? With the Christian Democrats handing out free shots of plum brandy in the Moravian town of Valasske Mezirici during a weekend election rally, the Communist party had to quickly change its strategy for a meeting in the same town square. Soon the party had five topless women handing out campaign literature, forcing people to decide between a free shot and a free peek.

"This is something completely new. And it's nice," the daily Pravo quoted one eyewitness as saying. The paper did not say which party the man would vote for. The centrist Christian Democrats have teamed up with the center-right Freedom Union to form the Coalition in the June 14-15 general election. They are currently polling at around 15 percent.

The communists are slightly ahead of the Coalition in the polls, running at around 18 percent.
    Maybe if the US tried the booze and boobies thing, maybe more voters might come out of the woodwork. Then again, maybe they will be too drunk to remember who to vote for....

haha.. but women have the power to vote as well.. so a few hunks parading around would be needed too.

Perhaps offering Grass also might help? For thouse that are into that sort of thing.

Kindred69
    ForeverLearning

Banned
    The WWE has a campaign going around called "Smackdown! Your Vote"

A whole bunch of WWE wrestlers go to high schools and colleges to do a voter drive....

The WWE has a campaign going around called "Smackdown! Your Vote"

A whole bunch of WWE wrestlers go to high schools and colleges to do a voter drive....
    LOL... there you go.

i agree w/ Kindred69 maybe if the green party did actually hand out green, they would get more votes, but then again people probably would be too lazy and hungry to go to the polls

/me thinks of Mary Harney trying the latter of the ideas...