Thread: MacId Changer

Banned

MacId Changer

Anyone know a website where i can get an MacID changer from?

Ninja Code Monkey
    Mac ID changer?
    "When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Erasmus
    "There is no programming language, no matter how structured, that will prevent programmers from writing bad programs." - L. Flon
    "Mischief my ass, you are an unethical moron." - chsh
    Blog of X

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    You can't 'change' your mac address for your network card as they're all individually unique based on whatever company made them. The only thing you could possibly do is to spoof a mac address at the router level and that's not something I'm passing along.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

I was afraid to reply to the question cuz I never heard of a MacID changer either. MediEvil, do you mean a changer for your MAC Address or an ID changer for a Mac computer? I am kind of confused...

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Humm, if you try searching the forums for MAC Changer, you will find at least 2 different results. I would post them, but I want to make sure you know how to use a search engine first....

Please check the forums before you post...
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman