umm couldn't help it

Thread: umm couldn't help it

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar

umm couldn't help it

Ok, so I accidently wander into alt.2600 while looking for some information. I couldn't believe it when I saw this....

Posted by Crashoverride
    well Me <Psycho Mantis> and my accomplise are ready to hack anything that you want us to. we have
    hack over 600 companies like major ones :aol, hotmail, apple and some credit card companies like
    mastercard and visa. we have never got caught. But we soon want to do is hack the world wide web and
    put Your the simple and known and we are the unknown and complex. by then our pirate hacking network
    will have every elite and beginnig hacker's will hack every e-mail, website and major company. I
    will personally hack wallstreet.

basicly I really sending a destress call to all hacker or crackers to hack with me and my
    accomplises ><lord icon><zerocool><acidburn><volcan raven> <brothers><liquid and solid snake> and
    <sniper wolf.
    from http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=230035
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Sounds like Hackers the movie/.
    You\'re either a 0 or a 1, alive or dead

*sigh* wouldn't it be great if we could assign AP's to threads in the public news groups?

I'd get TONS of help balancing my assignments.

--PhirePhreak
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Hi mom!
    Blah, blah, blah. Nothing new there. Or is it the names of the 'accomplises' that got your attention?
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

lol it should have read something like this me<skiddiotmantis> and my aol skiddies havent really hacked anything i have a windows unix 95 box
    and back orrifice RAT me and my accomplices<a.k.a>THE SKIDDIE"S are ready 2 b flamed 2 death by all in the bbs
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Flash M0nkey
    heh all their names are either from Hackers the movie or metal gear solid
    how original

v_Ln

hahaha

well what can you say that valhallen didnt already say lol
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

They're probably some nine year old kids who got their hands on the movie and posted that. Thats the first time I've seen something like that
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]

Never fear, silentstalker, stick around here and you will see stupid stuff like this many more times. And be able to flame the living $hit out of it.

SSJVegeta-Sei

Pierce me with steel, rend me with claw and fang; as I die, a legend is born for another generation to follow.
    An\' it harm none, do as ye will. - Wiccan Rede

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Guus> Yeah, the entire thing was pretty funny. I looked at the list of posts, and saw a thread started by "Crashoverride" and just had to see what kind of stupid crap it was..

silentstalker>
    Thats the first time I've seen something like that
    You have a hackers.com account, and used to hang out there, and you have never seen anything like this before? I don't believe you
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman