Thread: The Log Of The Newbie

The Log Of The Newbie

Okay last night i posted a log on this link
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...=&pagenumber=1

after i posted that i got bombed with negs and mean messages and emails even !!

I WAS NOT ONE OF THE PEOPLE BEING CRUEL TO THE NEWBIE!

i did not agree with the actions but i posted it to show you how your avrg joe gets tricked so easly

Aparently alot of people are trigger happy with the new "we need equal balance" crap but come on... this is pathetic!

im not complaining about the Anti points but about the missunderstanding and emails and private messages i recived from this thread and i am just here to try to put the story straight

1. I was not the newbie
    2. I was not the guys tricking the newbie
    3. I did not find it funny
    4. It was sent to me by a friend on another server
    5. I thought id share it with you all so you all could see how cruel the superior computer user is to a newbie so maybe just maybe you wouldnt do the same thing to the avrg newbie!

In Refrence to Link
    --NetSyN
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

BTW "sumdumguy" PMed me with this link http://www.tweak.msamps.com/Computers/index.html saying he saw that log there so u know it wasnt me in there : P
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

well.. i'm sometimes I'm a bit sick in my thinking, so i feel i have the right to think that it was funny.
    and really i'm surprised that folks would get so upset about it.
    yeah sure IF it was for real.. then the poor kid has no OS.. but i think it was a gag..

well it definitly got A LOT of negative responses and only 1 repsonse was worth my time to respond back 2

Well this has taught me to explain what i post better so i do not have a missunderstanding like this again

--NetSyN

Banned
    /me writes it down in his little book: 'Netsyn wasn't cruel to the newbie'... Okies, got it...