Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unsubscribe

Talking Unsubscribe

hello people

i was just gonna go, but i cant figure out how to unsubscribe from Antionline
    i read the FAQ, there isnt a sub-topic which says anything about it, so help help !

Mairu

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    What do you want to unsubscribe from?

Check your site settings and tell it not to email you updates to your subscribed threads. You could also request that your account be reomvoed if you really want.

Not sure why you want to go though....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Banned
    There is no way back, buddy... bwahaha.

Your only option is to unsubscribe from all threads, but I don't think that's what you're talking about.
    Hmm, delete all AO-cookies, clear your cache, delete your history, favourites,... and never come back again... that should do it. Thanks and come again.

yeah i want to unsubscribe from the website itself, and it's sad if you still cant figure out why i want to go.

thanks negative, that didnt help

That's a good quesiton, mairu, I do not know if you can delete yourself from the system if you do decide not to stick around. But what made you decide that if you don't mind me asking?

the thread i had posted earlier ( the anti-antipoint thread ), the bad response to that, and the antionline message when i log on, the so-bad message, it really hurt, so i decided that if one post can change the antipoint members image of me so drastically, then i hell care too

so yeah

Sorry, I should have looked before I posted. Ack.

the thread i had posted earlier ( the anti-antipoint thread ), the bad response to that, and the antionline message when i log on, the so-bad message, it really hurt, so i decided that if one post can change the antipoint members image of me so drastically, then i hell care too
    Well, we will not go on the anti-points thing again (nooooooo), but I will tell you this: I understand it is not fun being flamed or criticized (God knows I have made my share of mistakes here and in real life). I was a newbie once, and am a newbie at a lot of things now (Programming, Linux commands, the TCP/IP stack, and the list goes on and on.....). However, it is a mistake to post things when there is the big web to look things up in, and if you need reiteration, you could ask about it. Anyway, if leaving is what you decide to do, then the best of luck to you.

Oh yeah, one more thing: Making a post that you are taking your ball and going home will not help your cause any.

maybe come back with a new nick.. AO is such a good resource..if you follow its norms
    then you shouldnt be having any problem.
    Attitude is a small thing that makes a BIG difference.

I still don't understand (and I am kinda slow about these things I admit), but I don't understand what your trying to do....

Do you want to no get more email? Then un-subscribe as negative said. Otherwise I am not sure what you want.... Do you want JP to delete you from the database? I don't think you can get him to do that....

As for your reasons for leaving....I hate to see you go, but like they say here in the states, if you can stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.....I hope you reconsider....
    - Jimmy Mac

Replicants are like any technology, if there not a hazard, its not my problem....