Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Switch antipoints?

Webius Designerous Indiginous

Switch antipoints?

I notice alot that when i want to assign negs I accidentally hit the enter and assign greenies. How about a place in the AP center where you can correct an assignment? Or maybe even take back an assignment? Just a thought.

Nice suggestion. I agree that something like that should happen in any case due to people accidentaly giving negs.

Yes, that will happen, giving positive points to people that deserve negatives. Good suggestion, I hope it will work. That could be useful.
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

nice idea xmaddness
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

sounds good but maybe have it so that you can only do it once and within a day or so of assigning them. So that you cant change all the points youve givin later if you dont like the person.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

Banned
    I think it is a great idea!

sounds like a good idea, maybe only be able to take it back the same day

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    awesome xmaddness it htink it is great....shoot i know how many time i messed up and i didnt click right :-/
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

I've never noticed this problem myself but perhaps a confirm box (generated by Javascript or a separate HTML page) e.g. "You have chosen to assign [positive/negative] antipoints to [username]. Are you sure you wish to do this?" [Yes/No]?
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

yea, i posted the same suggestion a month or so ago. a ton of people seem to like the idea, but i guess it just hasnt gotten JP's attention yet or something(or maybe he thinks its useless :P)

anyway, the older thread about it is right over here
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.