I don't know where this post should go, so please bear with me. If there is anyone using Watchdog for an internet tracer, they should reconsider. I was going to a college that required this to be put on every computer that accessed the internet. Unfortunately, I was using a 486 dx2 66 mhz machine with 32 megs of ram....A really fast computer This program was designed, not to block the bad sites, but to track them. Kind of like a Big Brother watching what you are doing. The problem was that it was seriously affecting the performance of my system as it constantly ran in the background. I, of course, was locked out and could not turn it off.....of course, that would defeat the purpose. :-) So, I had to find a way around it. The loophole is that it stores the important info in the registry. I won't post it here because this is not a forum for breaking things, but I just wanted to give a heads up to those who might be using it to track where your kids or employees are going. It is easy to clean up the logs so that you cant tell that it has been turned off and that the "user" actually has admin rights. If you are curious about the hack, feel free to send me a private message. I hope that someone can find use of this information. Take care.