Thread: change link from notepad

change link from notepad

when you update your note pad can you make it so that you go back to the main page instead of the subscriptions page?
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

I'd like to see this 'fixed' as well, along with when your cookies time out and you have to log back in again, you are usually taken to the subscriptions page instead of the page you were originally looking at.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

I was going to post a slightly related thing in General Chat, but my search brought me here...

My original question of debate:
    Why does everything (such as notepad) say "Thank you for ..., membername!"? Maybe JP is reading all of this stuff in his free time?

Now:
    I would like to go back to the main page. Better than the subscriptions by default. Nothing is ever there for me - I rarely subscribe. Could you set it so that there is an option? That way people who have an overflowing subscription page (one with like 'show all subscribed threads replied to in the last 20 seconds') can see what is updated if they want, and everybody else can go to the main page to find what is relevant, or have the browser store what was originally being traveled to before the session timed out... (Which would be useful now, because it just expired...)

-Tim_axe

I Agree. The main page is far more better.
    Bleh.

Banned
    Greetings All:

Users are now re-directed to the main site page after updating their notepads.

thanks for the suggestion!

thread closed.