Ip

Thread: Ip

Banned

Ip

How do i hide my IP address, and MacID?

Well, if it is for anonymous web browsing, try using a proxy.

IP address by using a proxy, some ISP's provide this as a service (better and faster), otherwise you need to download a program like multiproxy (www.multiproxy.org)
    but even on fast adsl you'll have shitty connection speeds.

unplug your machine.
    Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to acquire it.
    - Samuel Johnson

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Well, There are several way to do this. I'll mention 2 here and I'm sure others will know other ways.

1) Get a NAT enabled device, NAT is Network Address translation. This can utilized through hardware devices such as routers, firewalls, and there are even NAT only devices out there.

check out http://www.securitydogs.com/nat_overview.html for more basic info on that.

2) use a proxy server to hide your IP while surfing the net. A proxy is a server that stands between you and a site that you visit. The site will actually see the IP of the proxy server you are connected to. For more info check out Negatives tutorial Here.

Hope that helps.

Banned
    download an IP spoofer, I use one.......

You can surf the web using a shell account, however often times this is text based only. Also Proxies are very slow.