Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A message to the AO community...

A message to the AO community...

Dear AntiOnline members,

It has abruptly come to my attention that I have displeased or offended the AO community. I'm asking ever so politely to be removed from this possible ban list as I want to continue my venture into the world of Information Warfare/Security!

-xposed

I must have missed something
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Well, Posts like this will get you nowhere. The reason your getting the screen is because you made a useless or otherwise unneccesary post somewhere, and someone assigned you negs for it. Just post useful and meaningful posts, don't flame, don't make assumptions about people's intelligence, and you will be fine.

/me makes a formal request not to dump on the uninformed one here... (this'll prolly get me negs)

and yes.. delete this post please...

CARMEN_SANDIEGO
    ill never bail jp out

Hi xposed,
    Just a word of advice I hope will help. You really should delete this post as soon as possible if you don't won't any more negative antipoints.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

AntiOnline Newbie
    Hi xposed,

I agree with preacherman481. To avoid more negs you should probably delete this whole thread ASAP. Some people are likely to take offence and hit you again. Your best bet when you see things that you perhaps don't understand (but which some people are likely to dislike seeing in forum threads) is to find a couple of people you can trust and send them a private message asking for clarification.

In looking through your past threads, the only one I saw with a lot of negs, I didn't think was deserved. It just looked to me like as a newbie you were asking an honest question. But some people obviously took offence. There may have been negs you received on other threads, though. I didn't take the time to go through them all.

Good luck.

Airhead

OK I agree with everyone here, delete this thread, get your sh** together and start contributing to this community. This is after all a community. You can learn a great deal here. May I emphasize READ READ and READ!

If you post useful and respectful threads or posts you will not have to worry about being banned.

Good luck, and hope to see you around.

I'm guessing this thread ernded you most of those negs
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...160#post509160
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

im with Mucolaca on this one ???
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

AntiOnline Newbie
    Mucolaca and Tedob1 - Apparently a message similar to the one xposed mentioned appears on the AntiOnline home page for people who have sufficient negative antipoints that they are in danger of being banned. This seems to have started with the new features added on 06/09/02. (For more than you ever want to know about such features, see http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=229911 )

cwk9 - I hadn't seen that thread. I hope anyone who links to it, though, reads as far as post #15 before drawing conclusions. (I hate to think someone might get nailed now for one of his/her first posts when he/she admitted it was a mistake.)