Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ip

Ip

Is it possible to see the IP address of a friend just by chatiin' with him in PM? How can I see his IP?

Banned
    No, you need to have a direct connection and then go to DOS and type in netstat -a and you should see his IP.

u do need 2 have a direct connection u could get a tcp spy tool which tellls u the ip of u r connections and what port there on but it just does
    the same az netstat -a
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    hmm i wonder where u got that nick name from... www.cyberarmy.com
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

And I further wonder why you would want to get that IP with a uber-1337 nick like that...
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

well i can establish a direct link by sending him then type netsta - a like thse guys said

sorry about my last post i was in a hurry what i ment to say send him a file ....that will make a direct link then u can get their ip adress

but what do u need their ip adress for if its for ligit reasons just ask him for it

search for your answer in antionline forums before you post, the question have been asked several times.
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=223003

Please, do view earlier threads as they will often times have he info that you are looking for.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

Either ask him for his IP address, or use netstat. How many times are people going to ask this, without looking for previous threads?