Thread: Member status

Webius Designerous Indiginous

Member status

JP.. I'm sure you already know this but I didn't find any official bug report for it. I notice that my member status isn't changing with the post limits set. Many have noticed that this happens wherever there are the "helped bail JP out" tags. Figured I would let ya know about it. Not to worried about it myself, but the code is arry somewhere. Figure it will give ya somethin to do on a slow day.

Also the IRC java app is down, been down for a bit.

Laters..

You should be an AO addict and almost a senior member by now, and this does seem to be happening to everyone who has gone up a rank whilst having bailed JP out - I believe JRoc brought this issue up before in the AO addicts forum.

On the subject of bailing JP out, the link to jail.php doesn't work any more, perhaps changing it to just a header (same text but no link) would be a good idea, or even remove it all together in case JP get's arrested again next year.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

I've noticed that everyone who helped bail JP out seems to be stuck at the membership level that they were at when they sent the money. It's not a problem with the system in general because I've just become a senior member in the last couple of days and it worked straight away for me.

The Java applet always seems to be down, the new one never seems to work for me.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Bug Whore
    I love it, negs for pointing out a bug. LOL..

/me makes sure this is in the OOPS! A BUG! forum. Yep it is.

/me proclaims himself the king bug whore, Watch out JP i'm on a rampage! lol

BTW: It seems the java app is fixed..