Thread: iss realsecure

Post iss realsecure

Wondering about why one of my custom policies is not taking. I imported one, changed and saved it but can't get to go active. I'll repost if I figure it out.

Trappedagainbyperfectlogic.

Banned
    Greetings:

After you save a custom policy, be sure to apply that policy to a sensor. If you don't apply it, it will just sit there along with the other default policies that aren't in use.

Thks JP for your reply. did that but it doesn't work still. I'm going to patch the os anyway and maybe the reboot will help things. I'll post the results.

PS - great site and keep up the good work!

patch and reboot seemed to do the trick. Everything is fine.

going to upgrade this product as well. Anyone else use the latest version of it?

What version are you using ? ISS has gone kinda nutty with releasing new versions in the last year or two...5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, and now siteprotector...
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)