Thread: US Secrets safe?

US Secrets safe?

Banned
    What happened to the kid? He got into the Pentagon and said it was child's play, now I wonder how many years behind bars he's got going?

The kid didn't do any damage. He may have saved millions of American lives by pointing out the flaw, before some terrorists took advantage of it.

Now an FBI team is on its way to Vienna to question Markus. Their big fear is that Osama bin Laden followers may have enjoyed similar access for months.
    If this kid was in our country he'd probably get thrown in jail and used as an example. Who cares how many lives you save, don't embarass the government. That's the attitude our government takes.
    An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure...

Hm. Deja Vu. Reminds me of the Pimpchiz story. Hacking for a "cause." Either way, many have embarrassed the g'vt, and they are just lately thinking about beefing up security per the "FBI reconstruciton" to focus on new priorities. It's the kids' fault for probing, the Osama orgy for grabbing the info, and the g'vt for taking so damn long to get **** done. Who are the victims? The little man.

He added: "I don't know anyone here, apart from my granny, so I surf all night on the internet."
    Someone get the violins

Do you guy's think he got in for real or did he get in some kind of honey pot with false info???