Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Time Cube

Time Cube

here is an interesting website that i thought you all might enjoy. it is hard to get what the theory really is, but with enough digging you can find it. it is a very strange thing, but makes for some "interesting" times. hopefully this can stir up a little discussion...

http://www.timecube.com/
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

Thumbs up

Even though it is unlawful,
    it is not immoral to kill the
    educators, the students and
    others ignorant of Nature's
    Harmonic Cubic Creation
    like... I mean... Whatever...
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

lol, are they insane or what?!?! i love the way the arguement is presented, that we are all too stupid to understand
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

I'm definitely too stupid to understand!
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

yeah.. where's THEIR damn proof.. who wants to listen to repetitive nonsense ?
    i don't have the smarts to prove them wrong but for them to trash everyone in their
    conceptual agruments isn't going to help their cause much

What the hell is the person who made that page ON?

That said, if he thinks the way he writes, I'm not interested in knowing even if the ideas DO have some valid basis, since it's obvious I'd be wasting my time. It almost looks like it was written by some angsty teen who thinks that insults work as a way to get a point across.

Your midday is someone else's midnight, someone else's sundown and even someone else's sunup. Do you know that time is a simultaneous 4 corner square that rotates to a 4 day time cube within 1 - 24 hour rotation of Earth? You are educated stupid and unable to know Nature's 4-Day Time Cube Creation.
    Uhm... Yes, we ARE aware that it is not midnight or noon at the same time all over the globe... There is a reason we have time zones.

He also claims that earth has three equators which intersect at four points... but if you define the equator the line along which the earth rotates fastest with respect to the sun... (And yes, the earth is off-kilter, so to speak, giving us the seasons, but I don't see how that figures into it.)

You know what I think it is that distinguishes this guy from a real scientist? I don't see any means states on the very-annoyingly-large-font-size site that would allow any of thise to be TESTED.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Oh boy, where to begin. First of all. This guy rants and raves too much to make himself clear. Second, he did not even present that in a clear concise manner with enough evidence to be clearly seen. Here is a copy of the email I sent him asking him to clear up 2 points which seemed to me to be contradictory.

one question for you. If you admit there is a God, then how can anything be above Him? (ie. defenition of God (capital G as in your pages) Also, How can you use the Bible (Revelations 7:1) as proof for your theory as the Bible goes against every thing you say about the cube time being above God? You may have some good points in your article, but the ranting and cursing and huge lettering detracts from your message, that I have a difficult time assertaining what may be right in your statements. Thank you for taking the time to answer these couple of questions. If you wouldn't mind, could you send me a transcript of the debate as the link to it seems to be dead in your web page. Thanks,

Now, does anyone have any coments to make?
    M$ support is like shooting yourself in the left foot and then putting a band-aid on the right one.

Banned
    I sat there for about ten minutes reading half of that **** and couldn't find an explanation of the "Time Cube" theory. Got too bored reading that **** to finish so here's my two cents: if that dickhead made any sense wouldn't his theory be spread and accepted? All I read was that one university (MIT) allowed him to make a speech (what in God's name were they thinking). This head-case doesn't make sense and if someone here decides to read that bullshit to the end, PM me with the explanation, I'll be glad to disprove this dipshit.

I've yet to see any good theories that were posted in bold blue 24/16 point font.
    Basically, this guy is all for nature (I always laugh at people who say we have to go back to extreme basics 'for the good of our future children'...I guess a bit of pollution is bad for them, while the majority of them dying before age 5 is a good thing) and has made up some sort of odd theory to further an evironmental cause. If he just toned it down a bit, I might actually read it and refute it, but right now, I just can't bring myself to care about this crap.
    Elen alcarin ar gwath halla nĂ¡ engwar.

interestingly enough this is some mit kid who did the main site. there is a guy who actually discusses the whole theory, but most of his time is spent also calling everyone stupid. he is the "creator" of the time cube theory. also there was a forum at mit to argue time cube vs. creation, all on streaming video, but i didn't watch it all causse the guy who talks the most has a thick southern accent.

http://sub-zero.mit.edu/~rhett/

but yeah. if they would stop bashing people and actually discuss the theory, there might be something inteeresting there. the worst is, if you try to disprove them (for $1000) they can just sit there and call you an idiot and say you are wrong and they don't believe you. it is SOO insane.

Propoganda