Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexuality

Sexuality

hey
    im jan and im bi , also i have a pic of me in my profile i guess im bi because i like both guys and girls, im attracted to girls because they can keep themselves in a good condition. I guess for me thats a turn on when people are well groomed. Sometimes i get irritated with men because they treat me and other women like objects which is definitely a big turn off. Women are sweet and they compliment u on something they like about u , and they arent afraid to say what they are really thinking unlike some men who hide behind lies and women will tell u look good in what ur wearing , men... on the other hand, will compliment u on what your NOT wearing which is good at times too i used to have a gf but we parted the nice thing about it was , were still friends, really friends, i date guys too

i didnt post this to pick up ppl so keep that in mind

hey neg

Hey Jan,

Yes, she's a girl, she's bi, she's cute, and she's into computers, guys try not to get obsessed.... She wants me anyway.... jk

Uh...... Holy crap.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

Thumbs up

Sometimes i get irritated with men because they treat me and other women like objects which is definitely a big turn off.
    In their wildest dreams, men wish they could be desired
    as sex objects, but alas, women seem to want everything
    in the world but sex.

You can't imagine the heartbreak they suffer as they watch
    as girls seem to cling to the scumbags with all the money
    and status.

"What's he got that I ain't got?" they ask themselves.
    But they already know the answer. "Money"

I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

i dont understand ur reply rcgreen

She wants me anyway....
    ah huh in your dreams - we all know who Jans Ao'er of choice is
    btw: tis nice to see your still about hun.....soz I ain't been around as much as per usual....i misss IRC but I will return I promise - well if the fiance...yup no longer just a g/f!!!!! Lets me
    missin' ya

v_Ln

Now, more serious than my previous post... First of all I'd like to say I've got nothing against gays, lesbians, bis, animal lovers (ok, I might have to draw the line before that last one...) Anyway, I get along with most girls better than I get along most guys. I'm not exactly sure why, well, ok it's because most guys I know have egos the size of the Great wall of china (the kind you can see from space.) In fact my best friend is a girl, and rather pretty as well, there is nothing more between us than just friendship. When talking to her, when she tells someone that I'm her best friend the first question out of their mouth, every time is: Is he gay? No I am not gay... Now, everyone is supposed to be a little bit gay, or so I've read... I'm not quite sure which little part of me that is, as I haven't tapped into that side yet. Anyway, I don't think that you have to be gay to be an attractive girl's best friend. I'm not quite sure where I was going with this, but I have feelings too damn it , and I'm not afraid to show em. Even if they aren't quite in line with the topic. Guess I was just trying to say that, just because your best friend is of the opposite sex, that you can be just friends and nothing more without being gay...

Greg

Actually, I think a lot of people end up missing out on a lot of great friendships simply because they feel that every member of "the gender that they are attracted to" is someone they have to be interested in sleeping with or they simply won't associate with... like waytallgel, most of my friends are female (and, yes, I'm male).

rcgreen> I think women are "not interested' in sex because often, it seems that "playing hard to get" seems to keep men interested longer (agreed - a rather broad generality). The old "once he gets what he wants he won't be interested anymore" sort of thing or something, I guess.

And guys... for those of you "on the prowl," being good friends with women (especially, as gel says, "attractive" women) would seem to make other women more apt to be attracted (or at least more-receptive) to you. Even better if you know an attractive bi/gay female friend... it can be great fun to go out and "oogle women" together. LOL

(Can you tell my s/o's been a little "far away" recently? LOL)
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

Originally posted here by RuffRyder
    i dont understand ur reply rcgreen
    I don't know, I just saw the part about guys only looking at girls as objects,
    and it made me wonder why men and women misunderstand each other.
    We make so many false assumptions, and we believe what we've been told.

that men's sex drive is somehow proof that they are sub-human
    and I wanted to say that it isn't true.
    I came in to the world with nothing. I still have most of it.

that men's sex drive is somehow proof that they are sub-human
    we ain't sub-human we just want it all the time

btw Jan - not to make this sound like an online dating dating site but if thast pic on ur profile is yours - ur a cutie just don't tell Ali I said that >_<

hehe

v_Ln