Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cam girls -- they really like the attention

That is very cool of you sumdumguy, I wasn't unhappy with it the first time around but I can see how they might would've. I'm glad you changed it now so that no one is hurt or anything.

Re: cam girls -- they really like the attention

Originally posted here by sumdumguy

i see an alarming trend as pointed out by this article.. and i'd like to see what others here think of this.

Cam Girls

June 2002
    By Mark Frauenfelder http://www.yil.com/features/feature....yword=camgirls

Sorry sumdumbguy I gave you reds before I read the whole thread. I was a little ticked at the comment because Jan is a friend to me. Enough said on that. Apology Accepted .

IMO, this is one of if not THE MOST DANGEROUS activity that you can engage in on the net. Cam sites attract scum to their victims like sharks are attracted to blood. If the person that's running the cam is not VERY security paranoid then all sorts of really NASTY surprises may be in store. IMO 99% of the people that run cam sites do NOT have the KNOWLEDGE that is required to stay safe while running the site PERIOD and if you're under 18 you have NO BUSINESS running a cam site PERIOD.

good.. thanks Jan..
    as well as thanks to jehnx,Negative and Ratman2 (np, about the negs)

np

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    nice sig Jan ...oh and SDG i agree with ratman on the can girl sites
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

ah gee emrys.. you would have to bring this post back to life.

i now have mixed feelings about it.
    for the most part, i wanted to discuss this trend..
    but now, this post is more of an embarassment to me.

oh well, i'll get over it..

Gawd somebody post the sites already. j/k

Re: cam girls -- they really like the attention

hehehe, brb gonna go on the web and look for uhhhh.... some thing and some other sutff
    [blur]-= Vi†aje =-[/blur] \"Yeah i know you could kick my ass
    But i could hack your computer!\"

I was reading about this a few weeks back, if it is not diffcult enough to keep people from preying upon kids here. See thing is the ISP's that house these site absolve their self through their TOS and enduser agreements. See these things do not take into account weither the person is even of legal age. My 6 year old has installed crap from the ad people off kids sites but there is no law to stop them or even hold them responsible, only on the net can one make a buck with a person giving away their rights when they are not even old enough to understand what they are doing, nor do mom and dad ah er well in many cases dad is long gone know theya are doing it. My older brother has no clue inspite of my telling him of the dangers of letting his 16 year old daughter do what ever all night on her computer in her own room. In the effort for ISP's to make a buck unless their is a violation of their TOS or user rules and their are ISP's that cater to these young women. Yes there should be a law and yes ISP should be held accountable, just like software producers, but there is not, so guess whom is taken advantage of?
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg