getting banned

Thread: getting banned

AntiOnline Newbie

Post getting banned

Yea well i logged in today and what do i get as soon as the page loads? A cute little message saying that everyone at antionline thinks im a pain in the ass. Thats real special that out of the thousands of users on this site i got singled out for being a pain in the ass. So whats that all about i have been kinda busy with work lately and i havent had a chance to really make any posts, so because i work and dont post im under the list for getting banned. How do you justify that? Ive never flamed any one , ive never posted wrong material questions, its just stupid.
    Share on Google+

Possibly something to do with your lame ass posts about hacking.
    Share on Google+

AntiOnline Newbie
    Thats great hey ass don you really make me happy, i thought this was for mature people, i ask for an honest answer and you say that. Well i appreciate that my effort isnt up to the standards of you the great and powerful messiahhacker. rock on.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Now with an attitude like that, it is easy to see why you got that message. And people don't get in trouble for not making posts, when I first got my account I posted once, and then did not come back here for like 2 months. They don't punish you for not having time, think about that attitude before you start making those kinds of excuses.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Or at least be more diplomatic about it.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    don't worry, if you just make some helpful threads about security holes (don't give tuts on how to exploit them...duh) and such you'll soon get a lot of greenies, but <<<HINT>>>don't flame people back, then you both get neggies. If you really have to then do it over antipoints. I might have even given you greenies if you'd tried to apologize about the previous threads (I haven't read them, so sorry if they weren't really lame-ass)
    Share on Google+

AntiOnline Newbie
    please delete this thread im sorry i posted it, stop replying
    Share on Google+

Banned
    just delete the opening post (yours)........use the 'edit' option above it
    Share on Google+