Thread: Virtual PC but a step down

Lightbulb Virtual PC but a step down

First I want to say thanx to all the people who posted to my last thread. One new thing, I want to use a different vhost from a shell for connecting to IRC. I was wondering if there was anything like virtual pc but for win95. Is there? Plz help.

Virtual pc:s

There is a very good "virtual pc"-software for windows and linux. Try VMWare . I use it myself!

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Those virtual PC software could be quite a big of a memory hog though. I've had that type of trouble in past experiences.
    Viper

Um, a whole new problem have I. I installed vmware, then someone on irc told me it was only for win2000 and winNT. It seems like its true, because whenever I doubleclick on the vmware icon, it tells me I am missing NTWRAP.DLL. Now I know from experience that NT dlls are hard to find. And I was right as after several searches on some mainstream engines and some filesearches. But I was hoping someone could help me out and give me or point me in the right direction to getting this dll.

uuuuuum......i think 'windrivers.com' or windowsdrivers.com......something like that.....anyway, they have a huge library of drivers and dlls......(but i think one of the sites i use for dlls now only has drivers, so sorry if it's that one...)

hope that helps

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/index.shtml

This is really about the best site that I know of to grab DLL's from. I'm not a fan of the windows OS, but I found this helpful when working with Wine and WineX.

Regards, and GL
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

Unhappy

Damnit!!! It was only for NT , 2000 or XP . Windows 95 is a bit to old... Buy (or download...) Windows XP!

I am going to get a new comp this summer. I will just use virtural pc then.