One thing I have come to notice in my time at AO is that I tend to form a mental picture of certain posters. The same way that whilst reading a novel you form an image in your head of the characters. How they act, what they look like etc.

AO is something like that. From they way people post or what they say I have started to form my own mental images of them. Has anyone else found themselves trying to put faces to other members? Or do you just see them as text on a screen?

What I propose for those of you who find themselves forming images like me - a test to see how right you are! I'll post in a hidden msg a short description of myself in rl - I may even try and dig up a photo and then others can post what their preception is of me and check it against the hidden post

All I ask is that you post before reading my description - come on now no cheating! And that some of the other posters add their own hidden descriptions so that others can provide their perceptions of you as well.

Could prove intresting to find out exactly what kinda image you portray from your posts....

Right so lets see how people percieve me >_<;

v_Ln