Thread: my dog is obsessed withmy computer

Talking my dog is obsessed withmy computer

lol... my dog runs into my room, sniffes my computer,then jumps on my arm and stares at the cursor moving around the screen..and sometimes he even mashes the keyboard with his paw...yeah he's crazy.. and i taught him how to swim..lol he is sooo intrigued by the computer its like he's in a trance..crazy stuff man

Maybe you should get a remote control water gun, and set it up on your monitor. Let him do all that again and teach him a lesson. If you can't find one, I COULD be presuaded to part with mine, for say, oh, um, I dunno, maybe $20.

Computers are intresting to animals, my ferrets can stare at the screen wondering what it is for hours

My cat loves to sit and watch me use the computer and when he gets tired he sleeps in front of the moniter. He also tries to type when Im typing which has some interesting results.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Originally posted here by lostit44
    My cat loves to sit and watch me use the computer and when he gets tired he sleeps in front of the moniter. He also tries to type when Im typing which has some interesting results.
    Great! we have 3l33t h4x0r dogs, ferrets and cats too

my cat will chase the mouse across the screen. he also likes turning lights on by hitting the wall switch.

GreekGoddess
    Yeah, my ferret is the same way, he also enjoys typing. In fact, he'll get up in my lap, nudge up under my arms to get to the keyboard. And then he'll bite at my fingers until I allow him to type. He's such a character.

my rat runs to each side of my moniter following my cursor