Thread: Fallout

Fallout

Does anybody know where I can download fallout tactics? If you do, I'll try to compensate you for it, I can probably give you something for it. PLEASE! I LOVE FALLOUT! Oh yeah, and if anybody has those kernel editing proggies for win95 I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE FOR IT!

And how many posts must I make before the newbie rating goes away? I hate the damn thing.

I hope you mean download the demo otherwise that would be illegal I know how it can be a pain in the ass to find old games but I saw it on sale for only $20 last week so its probably still in stores.

2 more things
    1. Fallout rulz
    2. Don’t be a post whore just to get rid of the newbie tag

Hehe, I wasn't, I really really want tactics. This guy on IRC keeps being rude by purposely stopping my download of it from him. He is kinda malicious. So I want it just to shove it in his virtual face and say haha.

"shove it in his virtual face" ...? Dude...this isn't like the movies or anything. Just so you know.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

If you really really want it just go buy it save your self the hassle. Sometime pirating software is more trouble than its worth.
    Its not software piracy. I’m just making multiple off site backups.

And one more fallout thing. In fallout2, how do you pimp. My friend told me to et married and then goto New Reno, but so far I have no idea how to pimp. Can anybody help?? Pretty please with a cherry on top!